PINTSCH BUBENZER BRAKES
SATISFACTION CONNECTS. For this reason, Pintsch-Bubenzer brakes oftentimes represent the best possible solution for global manufacturers. Our brake systems for excavators and conveyors are adapted to individual demands of our customers.
Furthermore, we can also developed control systems for defined braking of conveyors, explosion-proof brakes for use in caves, as well as special brake pads for specific use.
SF hydraulic brakes
- safety brake for elevators,
- brake for conveyor belts .
- the hydraulic part on the outside of the brake,
- easy replacement of brake pads,
- easy adjustment of wear compensation,
- high efficiency.
- hydraulic release of brake,
- pressure force from 100 to 400 kN per brake piston,
- the brake force depends on the diameter and number of brake pistons,
- weights 210 to 1180 kg.
|FA||100 kN||150 kN||240 kN||300 kN|
|d1||d2 – 170 mm||d2 – 170 mm||d2 – 200 mm||d2 – 290 mm|
|d4||d2 – 420 mm||d2 – 420 mm||d2 – 490 mm||d2 – 620 mm|
Elastic K couplings
- lifting stations,
- conveyor belts.
- torsionally elastic,
- low wear,
- disc replacement without axial displacement.
- type: elastic coupling,
- axial clearance up to + -2 mm,
- angular clearance up to 2 x 0.32 °,
- speed up to 3800 min-1,
- for torque transmissions up to 13350 Nm.
|Mbr. max. Nm||1800||2850||4950||7740||11940||17550||29100||40050|
|Tkn. max. Nm||600||950||1650||2580||3980||5850||9700||13350|
|Premer izvrtine max. mm||60||75||95||110||125||140||160||160|
|Hitrost max. rpm||3800||3400||3000||2700||2400||2200||1750||1750|
Contact pressure: 100 – 400 kN.
KFB service brakes are primarily used for internally and externally ventilated motors on trolleys, hoist reducer, and in crane drives.
SFB brakes are successfully used on winch motors in ship constructions, and as service brakes on port cranes.
Hydraulically-released bank brakes.
The SOS system is the first anti-overload system without hydraulic parts for securing container lifts. This prevents the risk of damage to the structure when starting the engine, which is the main source of inertia in addition to the brake disk.
In case of an overload, the Malmedie Safety Clutch (MSC) instantly separates the motor and its high inertia mass from the gearbox. PINTSCH BUBENZER safety brakes (SF) immediately stop the load and prevent the rope from being lost / broken. LiTec ® service brake discs further reduce inertia.
- malmedie safety coupling,
- MSC PINTSCH BUBENZER LiTec ® inertia brake disc with reduced torque,
- SB 28 PINTSCH BUBENZER service brake SB 28,
- PINTSCH BUBENZER SF safety brake with CMB force control sensors (quick execution setting),
- PINTSCH BUBENZER SOS PLC,
- malmedie TTX drum coupling,
- MSC relaxation time <1 mx,
- protection is performed in less than 100 ms,
- separate and independent SOS PLC,
- housing 600 x 600 x 300 mm retrofit,
- manual system reset after mandatory inspection.
For operation of SF and BSC brakes.
Emergency hand pump,
redundant solenoid valve,
idle valve – additional options on request.
Motor: 3 kW,
Pump: 91/ min,
Ventil: 24 V DC/ 110 V AC/ 220 V Ac,
Tank: 30 liters.